Ardhanarishwara is a singular form of the dual nature of the masculine and feminine energy of the cosmos. It is represented by the combined form of Hindu god Shiva and his consort Shakti. It shows that the true god is non-dual, and the duality exists only in our physical world/existence.
Ardhanarishwara is a symbol of creation. Wherein ‘Shakti’ is representative of the dynamic energy or creative principle of existence.Shiva, the personification of the transcendental, static,control, immutable principle is incapable of creation. Ardhanarishwara denotes the inseparability of all male and female forms, the cause of creation, and the constant dynamic power of nature carrying everything from growth to decay.
- Available in 3 Sizes
- Available in custom sizes , please contact for details.
- Carefully rolled on hardboard tube and packed with multiple layers of Bubble wrap for secure delivery.
- We only use industry leading products to achieve the most vivid and high-definition prints possible.
- 100% Premium Cotton Canvas and High Quality Coated Matt Paper
- Gallery Quality Print.
- Additional space for framing.